My Lucky Charm!!!



As mentioned in the post below. Mini Coopers are my favorite cars. I can't put a date on when the obsession started but I'm guessing around the sixth grade when my teach got one and drove it to school. It was the most beautiful car I had ever seen. Well over the years Mini Coopers have become good luck charms. Whenever I see one I get really excited and scream. Watch out if you are near me when I see one because you just might lose your hearing.


Once I was driving with my friends family in their car. I was behind the driver (her Father) when I saw a Mini Cooper and of course I screamed with excitement right into her Father's ears. He wasn't to happy about it. :)


There are all types of Mini Coopers and colors. I don't really have a favorite, they are all so beautiful, but I really do like the red ones with the white stripes.
At the Mini Cooper website you can learn all about the different types of Mini Coopers, build your own Mini Cooper!!!, and play fun games. Check it out!

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

Great job! You have inspired me to love mini coopers too. I don't think I shout as loud as you though when I see one.