Craziness!


Well I haven't blogged in a long time because I have been super busy. My classes and soccer have taken over my life! I'm taking an Anatomy and Physiology class which takes up a lot of time and is a lot of memorization. Last week I had a exam over the different tissues of the body such as Pseudostratified Cilliated Columnar Epithelium. What a mouthful! Well guess what? I got 106%!! I don't mean to be bragging but I was so suprised.


Well anyways yesterday I had to make dinner for my roomates. Those of you who know me well know that I do not know how to cook. I had my mom find me a simple recipe to make and I did it. It took a lot longer to make than it should have but I did it and it actually tasted pretty good. Amazing!

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

Looks yummy! Have any leftovers?