Family: The Best Medicine

I got Presiden'ts Day off from school which meant three day weekend! I decided to go down to Utah to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Shurtliff along with some other relatives. I stayed at my aunt Barbs house who lives very close to my grandmothers so I was able to walk there. It was very convenient. Grandma, Grandpa and I. It was so good seeing them. I spent all of Saturday with them. It was fun just sitting and talking with my Grandma and holding her sweet little hand.
The four cousins! We were all born in same year and always have to get a picture whenever we get together because it doesn't very happen very often. I love these girls! Since we don't see each other very often it sometimes takes a little time to warm up to each other and then we go CRAZY! I love these girls!

Sleep Over! We played games, watched movies and just hung out. It was a blast!!


Marisa and I! It's a little late...can you tell? :)

No comments: