A Friday Night (5/20)

So we played a little Blink, which is a very fun, very fast pased game. Marisa, Mommy Annette and I played. I liked it but it was very hard to win. I just wasn't fast enough!!! Marisa is a pro!
I finally won and I did my little victory and Annette thought it was so funny that she wanted to take a picture. My dance invovled me moving my arms up and down.


So Kortney had a date this night and the rest of the family had to go to some wedding receptions. Roy asked me to take his place in opening the door for her date and giving him a good talking to. He came to the door and I opened it with the nerf gun!!! It was hilarious. He has never seen me before and looked really nervous. I kept a straight face long enough to say "Can I help you?" Then he got all nervous and asked for Kortney and I busted up laughing. It was great!!!

Uncle Roy decided to pelt us with Tyler's nerf gun that was lying around while we were playing cards.


The paper chain Marisa and I made to countdown the days until she leaves for the MTC. It is actually a lot shorter now. Only 25 days!!! Ahhh!!!

No comments: