Conference Weekend

Conference weekend I always go to Idaho Falls and spend it with Sheree and her family. This year my mom came too!! Christina and my cousin Emilie also came drove up from Arizona. It was a big party. My aunt Annette even made an appeareance.

He is so adorable. I hadn't seen him for 9 months. He was so big!

We watched conference with the family and inbetween sessions we went outside and played in Wayne & Dian'es backyard. It was very fun!

I don't know why but I think this picture is so funny!


Who can say no to a face like that?


We actually got a picture of Sawyer smiling which is a miracle!


Christina and Emilie! Best friends!



Sawyer loved to crawl around in the grass. Apparently they don't have "grass" in Arizona.


So cute!



He loved to swing!


Rebekah wanted to show off her mad skills.


Sawyer loved to go down the slides. According to Christina he actually had never been down one. It looks like he is crying but he isn't. It is actually very hard to tell whether he is crying or laughing. (at least for me)



Weeee!


I love both of our faces! ha ha!


1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

You got some awesome photos of Sawyer! Ha ha ha!