FICTIONIST and other happenings...

FICTIONIST!!!

Went to a Fictionist Concert! I absolutely love this band. I discovered them in September and fell in love. They are so fun to watch live. They rock hard!!! Their recorded music is actually not as rockish as their live music but its all really good. They are currently in a competition to get on the cove of Rolling Stones! I hope they win! They are awesome. Check them out and vote for them here: www.fictionist.com

I just love his hair! There were also some other bands at the concert that were really good like The Neighbors!
Randomly played the box game one night. It was pretty fun.
This is Jenae and all I can say is WOW! She is really good at the box game and brought some good competition.

Our FHE brothers are on a dogeball team and we went to one of their games. It was pretty intense!! Both the teams were totally serious. It was actually pretty funny. There was a referee and everything...it was legit!

Kelsey's scared face. We were kind of scared about getting hit in the face. Emily is hiding behind her.


I got another shot. Just one more to go....
We decided to try and make my hair curly one Sunday and this was the result.

No comments: