A Day With Friends

Paula and Livvy came to Utah for a wedding and they called me up and said that they wanted to see me. So we got together last Monday. We went to a park and Livvy and I played on the slides and just ran around being crazy. It was a lot of fun! I have known Livvy since she was born and now she will be 7 in July. I can't believe she is getting so old. We are great friends and have lots of fun together.


Funny face!


Funniest face!



Livvy took this picture. Not bad eh?

We had a lot of fun on the slides. Livvy was really good at climbing back up them. I had really slipper shoes on and just could not master it.



We went to Kneaders for lunch and President Henry B. Eyring waked in right as we were finishing. Livvy got so excited and started saying things like "I've never seen one in real life before!" It was so cute. President Eyring ordered his food and then sat down right behind me. Livvy shook his hand and he told her she was beautiful. He was with his family so we didn't want to bother him too much so I didn't shake his hand. But it was very cool to see him out and about in the real world!

2 comments:

Melissa Bell said...

So is Paula coming out with all of her kids individually? When is your play-date with Maddy? I'm a little jealous, though I guess not enough to actually drive up there. :) Anyways, fun reading and seeing these pictures! I love the triple slide. That would be fun with three kids at the same time I think.

Love ya!

- Thomas

Melissa Bell said...

It sounds like you had so much fun with Livvy! I don't think I've seen her since New Year's. I'm glad that she got to shake Elder Eyrings hand. That will be something she will never forget.