Bacon anyone?....YES PLEASE!!!

For those of you who don't know I am obsessed with Bacon! It is so delicious and I just can't get enough. I was out shopping with my Aunt and Uncle when my Uncle found this shirt and so of course I had to get it!!


I acutally wore it on an airplane when I was flying home from Portland and the security guy said that it was the 5th bacon shirt he had seen that morning. I guess bacon is pretty popular!


Yum! Yum!

Jack in the Box has come out with a Bacon Shake so of course I had to try it. I soon discovered that they don't have Jack in the Box in Utah except for in St. George. How lame is that? I miss their curly fries. :( Anyways I was in Idaho one weekend so I made my Aunt and Uncle drive me to Jack in the Box.

My face right after I took a sip. So priceless. Unfortunately the shake was pretty gross and did not taste like bacon at all! So don't be tempted to try it.

At a staff meeting at work they provided lunch and on this particular day they had these turkey sandwitches that had bacon on them. I got so excited. My boss asked if anyone liked extra tomato on their sandwitch because he didn't want his. I shouted "I like extra bacon!" a little too loudly I might add. It was quite funny and embaressing. Now everyone knows about my bacon obsession and has been teasing me about it. :) Good times.

2 comments:

Melissa Bell said...

I love bacon! I'm not sure whether I would like the bacon shake, but it would be worth the try for sure. I've seen these pictures, but it is nice to see them on your blog now. I suggest searching pinterest, because I've seen some awesome bacon things there I think you would enjoy.

Love ya!

- Thomas

Melissa Bell said...

Go Bacon! I have the pictures printed out of you wearing your bacon shirt. I still haven't scrapbooked them. I can't remember what sketch I had based them off of! Plus I haven't scrapbooked for a month and before that months. Still taking one day at a time. Somedays I don't even make it out of bed. But maybe I would if I smelled bacon cooking! ;o)