Daisy

We have a dog!

Her name is daisy and she is a Yorkie. She is quite the cutie. Someone the Poulsen's know asked if we would watch their dog for a few months why they went to St. George for the winter and that if we liked her we could keep her. So now we have a dog.

I have always wanted a dog since I was little and one year for my birthday list was:

1) puppy

2) puppy

3) puppy...like twenty times.

But I never did get a puppy.

IMG_1877
Daisy likes to be around people but it is not cuddly at all. It is actually quite funny. She follows me around the house and will lay down wherever I am. She will climb up on the couch and lay next to my leg but if I pet her too much she gets up and moves over where I can't reach her. She has such a funny personality.


IMG_1865


She likes to sleep in my doorway for some reason.


IMG_1870
Kortney is the one that givers her baths. I think she looks like a rat when she is wet. I absolutely love having Daisy. I love to take her on walks around the neighborhood. There are a lot of dogs that live near us and some of them are quite big. Daisy thinks she is quite big and tries to take them on. It is pretty funny.

2 comments:

ELA said...

Well, Daisy is really cute!

Melissa Bell said...

Awww...makes me want a dog!