The Beach

We also went to the beach when I was home. Sawyer loved it! This was his second time going to the beach.
IMG_2016
This is his "What is this stuff all over my hand look." He loved playing in the sand. Christina had a shovel and bucket for him to dig around. The shovel broke and it was really funny trying to watch Sawyer scoop up the sand with his broken shovel.
IMG_2022
This is kind of a random picture.Those are green beans hanging out of his mouth. For those of you who don't know I hate green beans and I mean HATE! When I saw Christina feeding them to him I said to Sawyer, "Don't eat those they are yucky!" Christina was not very happy with me. He he.
IMG_7620
Christina and I.
IMG_7613
You can't go to the beach without getting burried in the sand.
IMG_7610
My beautiful mermaid tail.
IMG_7628
I tried to burry Sawyer in the sand but he just screamed. After he saw me get burried he seemed more willing so we dug a little hole and had him sit in it and then we burried the sand around him. He loved it.
IMG_7632
We would burry him and then we he would break free and want to do it again.
IMG_7643
Just chillin in the sand. :)
IMG_7727
Sawyer loved the water! I thought he would scream because it was kind of cold but he didn't. He especially liked to find deep puddles and just sit and play in those.
IMG_7687
We all had so much fun.
IMG_7697\
He liked the waves but tripped and fell and got crashed into by a wave but he didn't even fuss. He is a trooper.
IMG_2045
After getting wet we dryed Sawyer off and layed out in the sun for a little bit. Some kids came and played soccer too close to our blanket and Sawyer got beaned in the head by the ball. Stupid teenagers! ;) He of course cried and we had to move our blanket away from the game. It was still a fun day and Sawyer was so much fun to play with at the beach.

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

What a fun trip to the beach! Such cute photos too! Love your mermaid tail!