Portland Zoo

Christinas Pics 2121
This will be the last post about my trip home. :) We went to the zoo for a day which was a lot of fun. Here we are all sitting (Christina is taking the picture) out on the lawn eating our lunch.
Christinas Pics 2125
Sawyer loved the petting zoo. It was fun having a kid at the zoo. He got so excited to see all of the animals.
IMG_2061
Staring at the sea lions.
IMG_2074
We got lions just a couple of years ago and I love them. I'm not really sure why though. Maybe it's because Maddy would always make us watch Lion King with her whenever she came over. :)
IMG_2079
Sawyer liked getting up close and personal to the cats. He also likes to say "meow."
Christinas Pics 2132
I LOVE snow cones. And I found out that Sawyer LOVES snow cones too!! He ate about half of my snow cone if not more.
Christinas Pics 2137
So delicious!! I didn't even mind sharing. :)
IMG_2103
The cutest animal at the zoo. He loved trying to get close to the animals.

I had such a great trip home. I loved seeing my parents, my sisters and Sawyer. I worry that Sawyer won't remember me the next time I see him. :( He is such a cutie and I miss him so much!

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

What a fun trip we had at the zoo. Sawyer was such a trooper! And boy were those snow cones yummy. I want one right now!