P-town!

Kelsey and I decided to go out on a night on the town in Portland...risky I know. ;) Before we went to dinner we walked around Pioneer Square. We were walking up the brick steps and I got distracted by my phone and totally biffed it and fell up the stairs! I have a very nice cut on my foot as a memoir. It was really hiliarious. Kelsey was trying not to lose it since there were A LOT of people watching us. I'm sure my face turned bright red because I was super embarrssed.
At Portland City Grill. It is on 30th floor of a building in Portland and it has great big windows so you can see all over Porltand. We got there right at sunset and after the sun went down you could see all the lights of Portland and it was absolutley beautiful.
Our delicious desert.
Mmmmm.....chocolate!
Going through the revolving doors... we are kind of dorky...


We thought this very typcial of Portland. :)