Tea Par-tay!

So Kari the genius that she is came up with the idea to have a tea party! So Mom and I dug out from under one of the beds upstairs a tea set that I used to use when I was little. We set the table all cute as you can see. :) The tea set was quite small so I think I had about 20 cups of tea and in case you were wondering it was herbal. I found this cool recipe for rainbow cupcakes. I think that they turned out pretty good. They were of course gluten free and actually tasted quite good considering.

Taste the Rainbow!!!!! To make these is quite easy. Make a white cake mix as directed on the box and then divide the batter into six small bowls. Die each bowl a color of the rainbow and then pour into the muffin tins and...zam you have rainbow cupcakes! :)
And we watched Alice in Wonderland to top it off. I am pretty sure that it was the first time that I have seen that movie. Very interesting. (During the movie mom kept on saying, "The guy who wrote this was on crack!" Don't you just love her? :) )

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

I can totally hear Mom saying that! I am not really a fan of Alice in Wonderland myself. A little crazy!