To the Drive-In

I'm a little behind on blogging so a little back tracking.

Marisa really wanted to see the Green Lantern before she went on her mission so we decided to go to the Drive-In movies!

We made some chocolate covered popcorn for the occasion. Yes it is purple! You take about two and half bags of buttered popcorn and pop it. Then you melt chocolate pieces, which can be found at most craft stores, and stir it in with the chocolate. So delicious!!
So yummy!

Kortney stealing a taste!

Licking the spoons.


At the drive-in!


Tyler, Marisa and Kortney waiting for the movie to start.


Annette & Roy.

We watched two movies the Green Lantern and the new X-Men movie. They were both pretty good. I haven't seen all the X-Men movies before so it was a little confusing. We didn't get home till 2am! and then I had to be at work at 8am so I didn't get very much sleep that night. It took my quite a while to finally catch up on that missed sleep.




1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

I am so jealous! First the popcorn is making me so hungry for a treat and second I want to go to a drive-in movie! It has been way too long. Now what treat should I bake for myself? Hmmm....