Chicken anyone?

So at Fresh Market they had a lot sale and they had fresh chicken for sale in bulk. So my aunt bought 40 lbs to freeze! We were all roped in to helping. :)

Annette cut the fat of the chicken.


Roy tore the freezer paper and tape and Kortney and I wrapped the chicken in the freezer paper.

Lots and lots of chicken. Now if we need chicken we can just go pick how much we need and unthaw it. The chicken breasts were huge! We decided they were definitley on roids. They were the biggest chicken boobies I've ever seen! (My mom hates it when I call them that ha ha! I just couldn't help myself.)

The chicken on the paper

I discovered that wrapping chicken is harder than it looks. The freezer paper is slippery on one side which made it hard to keep the slippery chicken in one place. It took me quite a few times before I found a way that worked pretty well without having any chicken poking out.

1 comment:

Melissa Bell said...

That is a lot of chicken! Wowzers! So nice of you to help out! :)